Monday, October 3, 2011

Meeting Place 2 furniture arrives

The bungee tables and chairs for Meeting Place 2 (room 248) have arrived. These tables can be moved to create many configurations or folded up and out of the way.

The chairs can also be folded and stacked. A large monitor with HDMI hook up and a laptop allow for media presentations. This space will be available for student groups, faculty and campus groups to use for meetings, presentations and events. Movable dry erase walls create a sense of privacy and some noise reduction. It is NOT a classroom space. Keep watching the website for information on reserving this space.

1 comment:

  1. When I purchased a pre-owned house I got the furniture with it as i have purchased it fully furnished but now i want a furniture that suits with modern day life style can some on suggest me some place which can offer me a nice discount if sell my older furniture and buy new one from them.
    Art furniture

    ReplyDelete